Jessica Sanchez
Image Credit: Americanidol/Facebook

Song suggestions for Jessica Sanchez at this stage of the contest can be a Herculean task, because this 16 year old can sing any song. Finding a perfect song that would challenge her vocal chords can be difficult. The American Idol 2012 Grand Finale on May 22 & 23 should bring out the very best that she can offer.

Jessica sang previous song suggestions of this site, like “Bohemian Rhapsody” and “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing,” and which fans had voted for during one of the polls. Since it’s barely three days before the Top 2 American Idols would “battle” it out, there’s not enough time to set up another poll.

The song suggestions; hence, will depend upon what songs are perceived to bring out the best from Jessica Sanchez.

Here are some song suggestions for Jessica for the themes of the Top 2 American Idol Grand Finale. Simon Fuller may want to choose any of these:

• “Unchained Melody” by the Righteous Brothers
  • “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion
  • Killing Me Softly With His Song” by The Fugees
  • “Colour of the Wind” by Vanessa Williams
  • “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” by Roberta Flack

A special request by several fans is “You’ll Never Walk Alone.”

For Jessica’s favorite song of the season, these are the most popular among fans at YouTube:

• Everybody Has a Dream
  • I Will Always Love You
  • I’ll Be There
  • I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing
  • And I’m Telling You I’m Not Leaving

The third song is an original, new song composed specifically for the Top 2 American Idol hopefuls. Let’s hope Jessica’s song would do justice to her voice, or vice-versa.

The American Idol Grand Finale would certainly be a great show. On May 23 a new American Idol winner would grace the stage. Who would be the next American Idol?

Be Sociable, Share!

Related posts:

6 Comments to "Song Suggestions for Jessica Sanchez; American Idol 2012 Grand Finale May 22 Performance"

1. May 19, 2012 - 11:58 am | Permalink

I sueggest Bohemiam Rhapsody by Queen.

2. Marvin's Gravatar Marvin
    May 19, 2012 - 9:50 pm | Permalink

Song 1:
    1st Choice: Everybody Has A Dream
    2nd Choice: I Will Always Love You
    3rd Choice: The Prayer

Song 2:
    I hope they give her a song that will showcase the purity of her voice, with soul and full of emotions. Songs like what I have listed under Song 3.

Song 3:
    1st Choice: One More Try by George Michael – First, list to the song as sung by George Michael. Then imagine JS singing it in the finale or listen to it again imagining her singing it. Wow! It would be a kill. She has to sing it with the same soul and emotion, but turning the song as her own. Sung better with background vocals of a choir.
    2nd Choice: Neither One Of Us by Gladys Knight and the Pips – Do the same as I suggested in Song 1. But with the soul and emotion, have eye contacts withe judges, especially with JLo who is rumored to have Season 11 as her last season.

However, for Song 3, I still suggest that she listen first to her voice singing this songs if it will be good on her and make a great impact on her last performances.

If you agree, I hope you can find a way to get through my suggestions to JS. I’ve been watching her and listnening to her voice quite attentively. Definitely my suggestions would touch the judges’ hearts and lots of AI watchers. The lighting effects, videos behind her and other stage arrangements will add to the song, voice and emotion.

Thanks.

3. Lou Escobar's Gravatar Lou Escobar
    May 20, 2012 - 5:04 am | Permalink

She needs something to belt her voice out. Song that would show her powerful voice. I will suggest a song from the film Dream Girl…..LISTEN ( Beyonce).

4. Lou Escobar's Gravatar Lou Escobar
    May 20, 2012 - 5:06 am | Permalink

LISTEN….from the film Dream Girl sung by Beyonce.

5. May 21, 2012 - 9:51 pm | Permalink

Right, Listen by Beyonce. is a perfect song for Jessica. .. & another popular whitney houston song.Go go go, Jessica! You can do it! God bless!

6. Light's Gravatar Light
    May 22, 2012 - 3:22 pm | Permalink

ONE MOMENT IN TIMe by Whitney !