The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has released the results of the November Nursing Board Exams or Nurse Licensure Exams or NLE on January 8, 2015.
Out of the 18,500 examinees only 9,114 passed the NLE held last November 2015 in major cities nationwide.
The list of Top 10 Examinees of the Nurse Licensure Exams can be read in this link.
The list of School Performances in the NLE 2015 can be read in this link.
The oath taking of the new nurses or nurse board passers will be announced later by PRC.
Nursing 2015 board passers are required to personally register and to pay P600 as initial registration fee, and P450 for the annual registration from year 2016 to 2019. They must also bring the following:
1. Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2. 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
3. 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
4. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
5. 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
Congratulations, to our new nurses!