I Am Pogay”, ABS-CBN’s new segment on “It’s Showtime” TV show, is one of the Top Google Trends for the past days. Plans of having an “I Am Pogay Celebrity Edition” has thrilled fans no end, as well.

#IAmPogay ABS-CBN@IAmPoGayABSCBN announces on Twitter:

I Am PoGay Audition: Mon-Sat 3-6pm AbsCbn Audience Entrance. Bring Valid ID, Pics, Audition Mats. Look for Danjosh Zacarias.

I Am PoGay Online Audition: Send Pictures & Contact Info to iampogay@gmail.com

IAmPogay.

The show is about gay men, who would pit talent with each other. The new segment, “#IAmPogay”, trended on Twitter, and started to trend again with #IAmPogayCelebrityEdition.

Fans could participate by doing this:

“Just tweet #IAmPogayCelebrityEdition (Followed by the name of your favorite celebrity)”

Be Sociable, Share!

Related posts:

10 Comments to "“I Am Pogay” is One of Top Google Trends; “I Am Pogay Celebrity Edition” Plans Thrill Fans"

1. arman evasco furaque's Gravatar arman evasco furaque
    February 21, 2014 - 2:09 pm | Permalink

i want to join dis pageant…….,

• george arcaya's Gravatar george arcaya
      April 2, 2014 - 1:22 pm | Permalink

para sakin ito lang ang paraan upang maipakita sa mundo na kaming mga pogay ay may maipapakitang talento at malaman ng lahat na kmi ay ginawa upang magpasaya ng mga tao .

2. March 3, 2014 - 7:31 am | Permalink

i want to join this pageant

• Donato S. Gregorio's Gravatar Donato S. Gregorio
      April 4, 2014 - 7:12 am | Permalink

Gusto ko tlagang mag join ng pageant. Im Mr. Donato Gregorio
      28years of Age
      I Came from the Province of Antique.
      My Contact no.09498377800

3. Donato S. Gregorio's Gravatar Donato S. Gregorio
    April 4, 2014 - 7:16 am | Permalink

Name. Donato Saulong Gregorio
    Age. 28 years of Age
    Permanent Address. Barangay Bonbon,Caluya,Antique
    Current Address. #107 Agno Street 6th Avenue Caloocan City
    Height. 5’7″
    Weight. 135 lbs
    Contact No.#09498377800

4. john mark manipon's Gravatar john mark manipon
    April 5, 2014 - 11:33 am | Permalink

sino ba naman kasing pogay ang di magugustuhan ang segment na to para maipakita sa lahat na di lang sila silahis na may naitatago pa silang ibat ibang talento thank you SHOWTIME for this pagent… salamat

5. john mark manipon's Gravatar john mark manipon
    April 5, 2014 - 12:05 pm | Permalink

kelan kay aku makaka sali dito…. sino pedi tumulong sakin kahit di aku manalo basta makasali lang at makita aku sakin masaya nako.. birthday gift nyo nalang po sakin.. salamat..