MANILA, Philippines – Jessica Sanchez confirmed through her Official Twitter account that she would be performing in Manila in her first solo concert on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2013.
The 17 year old American Idol runner-up would have Colton Dixon joining her in this momentous event. Would fans be able to get a glimpse of DeAndre Brackensick, Jessica’s boyfriend, as well? The Blujays are surely so excited to see their idol in person again.
Jessica’s concert in Manila has been looked forward to since the last time that she and the rest of the Top 10 American Idol finalists had performed during the American Idol Live Tour last September.
Avid fans from neighboring countries like Hongkong, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia would surely buy plane tickets to watch her Valentine’s Day Concert.
Since it would be the Day of Hearts, some love song suggestions for Jessica Sanchez that her Pinoy fans would love are:
- “Thank God I Found You” by Mariah Carey
- “My All” by Mariah Carey
- “Love Story” by Andy Williams
- “My Heart Will Go on” by Celine Dion
- “Dangerously In Love” by Beyonce
- “I Can’t Smile Without You” by Barry Manilow
- “I’m In Love” and “Hooked on a feeling” by Aretha Franklin
- “I won’t give up” by Jason Marz
- “You da one” by Rihanna
- “That’s How Strong My Love Is” by Alicia Keys
- “You Raise Me Up” by Josh Groban
Most Pinoys like those sweet love ballads and would surely enjoy her performance more, if she could also sing one or two Filipino songs. Here are some song suggestions:
- “Kapantay Ay Langit” by Pilita Corrales
- “Dahil Sa Iyo” by Ric Manrique Jr.
- “Kung Ako’y IIwan Mo” by Basil Valdez
- “Bakit Hindi” featuring Billy Crawford
- “Ikaw Lang” by Jennifer Loo
Jessica Sanchez is understandably thrilled too with her Manila Valentine’s Day Concert because it would be her first solo concert.
Welcome to the Philippines, Jessica!
For fans, what song suggestions do you have for Jessica? You could list your song suggestions in the comment portion, and we could let her know about them through Twitter.